Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Off to the Maternity Ward Again!

There once were 4 of us....



Now there are 5!




We're pregnant! We are actually 3 months pregnant! I am due December 12, one day after my husband's birthday. The first two children were either right around their due date or on their due date. It will be interesting to see when this baby is born.


Here is Wayne looking at the snowman in honor of baby #3 trying to figure out what he thinks about it!



Actually, when I ask Wayne if he wants another baby in the family he tells me, "No. I want lots of babies." We had a conversation the other day that went something like this:


Wayne: "Mom, babies cry."
Me: "That's true. Do you think when we have a new baby you will want to hold it and help it to stop crying?"
Wayne: "No. I'm going to go lalalalala and make it laugh." (As he is moving his head back and forth while sticking out his tongue:)
Me: "That will be great!"


It's going to get crazier at our house but we'll have lots of fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I love the snowman idea for your announcement - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! We're super excited!

    ReplyDelete